CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Month of May?

Where did the time go? Time flies really fast, before we knew it, we would be celebrating the new year again. And oh...its time for me to update too, don't worry I'm in a good mood to do it because I have been seeing a lot of cobweb here in my site.

Well, maybe part of my good mood has to do with the fact that I would go home to PH this end of the month. Yess...I am excited. I am jotting down my things-to-do list because I have some important things to attend to like the renewal registration of my car, need to check my house and my cute little Miggo's vaccination.


I miss you dudette....see you soon!

1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com