CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Freakin' hair...


Tada! I am sporting a new hair style. Love it or hate it, because I am totally loving the messy look of it. It's easy to maintain ya know...just wash and apply some mousse, presto! I'm done. I'm wearing a long straight hair for a decade as my natural locks and lately it became unmanageable and dry because of the nasty coldness and dryness of the winter season. I have to iron it out or blow dried it religiously everyday and the easiest way is to tie it just like my granny's hairdo. It's a tiring task and I needed a change and so I did. Whatevah...

4 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hi girl! added this one too!

i love your hair! did you just do it alone? i can curl mine but not that good! i also love your hair color!

how's life living there in china? hubby got a job offer there, particularly in shanghai. but after experiencing taiwan, i don't know if i want to live in a similar place.

you seem to have adjusted well and can speak the language.

anwyays, continue to enjoy the weekend!

nona said...

Sheng,

Thanks gurl, nope haha...salon stylist did it for me.
Life here is good. Shanghai is a nice city and way far better than Taiwan. Much much better than where I am living. At ang maganda doon malapit lang sa Phil.

Language barrier is one of my problem here before so I have to learn their lingo.
Happy weekend.

PINAY MOMMY said...

Hello Nona! Thanks for visiting us at www.pinkthoughts.com. By the way, Pink Fridays is up. Come and join the fun.

By the way, I love your hair. It's pretty and fashionable!

nona said...

Mommy Rubz,

Thanks a lot! I'll be posting my entry for Pink friday a little later. :)